While winter weather typically means indulging in rich moisturizers and amping up exfoliation to slough off dead skin cells, spring is the time to debut a glowy, sun-kissed complexion. Just as you change up your wardrobe with the seasons, it’s imperative to switch up your skincare routine to promote a smooth transition to warmer weather.
Winter Bl’eau Wellness Week (January 25 to 31) is the perfect occasion to revisit your skincare routine and find products that unveil your most dazzling complexion. If you haven’t already started using Bl’eau’s Glacial Oceanic Clay Mask, now is the time! The all-natural product is crafted with Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay, sourced from ancient glaciers in the Pacific Ocean that, over time, have been infused with more than 60 minerals, micronutrients and rare elements that are proven to restore and replenish the complexion. Much rarer than typical glacial clays, oceanic clay has been used by First Nations communities for centuries as a topical to heal cuts and wounds, and ingested to strengthen the immune system. Bl’eau’s scientists sustainably extract this powerhouse ingredient from its ocean environment and blend it with healing organic coconut oil, organic aloe vera leaf juice and magnolia bark extract to gently exfoliate, detoxify and rehydrate skin.
Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay serves as the base of each of Bl’eau’s masks, which – in addition to the Glacial Oceanic Clay Mask – can be used to address and treat a variety of skin concerns:
· Illuminating Seaweed Clay Mask is ideal for brightening the complexion and evening skin tone. Tip: add this mask to your skincare ritual after over-zealous feasting, or during periods of stress or illness, to pre-emptively counter the skin-zapping effects of off-kilter hormones.
· Nourishing Spirulina Clay Mask is packed with anti-inflammatories that help to heal acne and reduce redness brought on by internal and external pollutants. Tip: topical skincare is only part of the equation! Be sure to pair your beauty ritual with adequate sleep, nourishing foods, plenty of water and stress management.
· Revitalizing Algae Clay Mask is a hydrating blend that improves elasticity for a soft and supple complexion – particularly coveted when transitioning out of cold and windy weather. Tip: apply moisturizer liberally after using this mask to avoid water evaporating and further drying out the skin.
Bl’eau has also developed a procedure to extract the pristine liquid found inside Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay. Rich in skin-nourishing sea minerals, this Canadian Glacial Mineral Water serves as the base of Bl’eau’s potent lineup of ultra-nourishing toner and moisturizers:
· Glacial Mineral Toner can be applied several times per day to protect skin from free radicals and soothe stressed complexions. Tip: bring this ultra-gentle toner when you’re exploring outdoors or travelling to keep skin’s pH levels in balance.
· Hydrating Glacial Moisturizing Cream is the perfect warm-weather moisturizer, with plumping hyaluronic acid and vitamin E revealing a dewy, springtime glow. Tip: a little goes a long way! Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which means you only need a pea-sized amount of product to cover your face and neck.
· Hydrating Glacial Moisturizing Emulsion is ideal for year-round nighttime rejuvenation with nourishing botanicals like shea butter and jojoba oil softening skin as you sleep. Tip: wake up to extra-soft skin by massaging a drop or two of pure botanical oil, such as jojoba or argan, into cleansed and moisturized skin.
During Winter Bl’eau Wellness Week, customers who purchase two full-sized versions of any product (including full size bundles) will receive a free travel-sized Glacial Oceanic Clay Mask – the perfect excuse to start building your springtime skincare routine! Learn more at www.bleaubeauty.com.